June 15, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
EDUCATE PHILLY is the Philadelphia Education Fund’s signature fundraising event that enables us to provide critical programming support to students, teachers, and schools.
At Master Class Public Health 101: Covid Recovery and the Future of STEM Education, engage with national leaders in Covid-19 vaccine development and distribution — they’ll be taking your questions live!
- Amy P. Abernethy, US Food & Drug Administration, Former Principal Deputy Commissioner
- David Brooks, GSK, Vice President, Global Medical Affairs, Otilimab and COVID Therapeutics
- Mace L. Rothenberg, MD, Pfizer, Former Chief Medical Officer
- Farah Jimenez, Philadelphia Education Fund, President & CEO, Moderator
And, our student highlights will remind us that as we struggle with the present, there are bright young futures that can blossom with our support.
- Shining Star a college student and Philadelphia Scholar of high achievement
- Rising Stars two exceptional high school seniors headed to college this fall
Since our area’s high schools and colleges closed, Education Fund staff have re-invented the way they work as college access advisors, STEM teacher and student program managers, and college scholarship mentors. We sincerely thank you for your financial support.